Italian Chocolate Pudding.
You can have Italian Chocolate Pudding using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Chocolate Pudding
- It’s 250 g of Whole Milk Lukewarm,.
- You need 1 TBSP of Demerara Sugar,.
- It’s 1/2 TBSP of Unbleached All Purpose Flour,.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Amaretto Italian Liqueur,.
- You need 1/2 TBSP of Pure Vanilla Paste,.
- It’s 25 g of Olive Oil,.
- Prepare of Dark Chocolate At Least 70% Preferable Valrhona or Callebaut, 75g.
- You need Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- It’s Pinch of Cayenne,.
- You need 2 of Amaretti Biscuits Crushed,.
Italian Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/amaretti-biscuits if you wanna make your own amaretti biscuits..
- In a sauce pot, add milk, sugar, flour, amaretto, vanilla and olive oil. Turn the heat up to medium. Whisk until well combined and until the sugar has dissolved..
- Once bubbles start to form along the edge, add in the chocolate. Continue to whisk until the chocolate has melted and fully homogenized. Once the mixture starts to simmer with large bubbling, remove from heat..
- Add in salt and cayenne. Give it a final stir. Set and chill in the fridge to thicken for at least 4 hrs..
- Transfer into serving bowls or cups. Garnish with some crushed amaretti bisuits. Serve immediately..