My Grilled Pizza: The Arugula-Chicken-Bacon.
You can have My Grilled Pizza: The Arugula-Chicken-Bacon using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Grilled Pizza: The Arugula-Chicken-Bacon
- It’s of Good Quality Chicken Bacon, 4 Strips or More.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Homemade Ricotta,.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Roasted Garlic,.
- Prepare Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
- It’s Pinch of Shichimi Togarashi,.
- You need 1 Handful of Pecorino Romano Freshly Grated,.
- You need of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/2 Lemon.
- Prepare of Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/2 Lemon.
- You need of Grilled Pizza Dough, 2 Dough Balls.
- Prepare of Roasted Sesame Oil, For Brushing.
- It’s of Alce Nero's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, A Few Drizzle.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Fresh Arugula Preferably Organic,.
- It’s of Alce Nero's Organic Balsamic Vinegar Glaze, A Few Drizzle.
My Grilled Pizza: The Arugula-Chicken-Bacon step by step
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2017/09/30/Grilled-Pizza-Dough for the grilled pizza dough recipe..
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/06/21/Ricotta for the homemade ricotta recipe..
- Skip the follow steps if you are using prosciutto In a skillet over medium heat, lay in the chicken bacon. Cook until the edges start to crisp up. Flip and cook for another min..
- You do not want to cook the bacon until it is crispy as it will be difficult to fold. Unless you wouldn't be bothered about the presentation.* Remove from heat and set aside. In a bowl, add ricotta and roasted garlic..
- To make roasted garlic, simply wrap garlic cloves with aluminium and broil in the oven for about 30 mins or until they are tender soft.* Using a fork to mash the roasted garlic and mix until well combined. Add in nori, togarashi, pecorino, lemon zest and juice..
- Mix until well combined. Set aside in the fridge until ready to use. Once you have rolled out your pizza dough, brush the dough with sesame oil using a pastry brush..
- Remember to use a fork and gently poke all over. This is crucial as it will prevent the crust from puffing.* In a griddle over medium heat, gently place in the dough oiled side down. Carefully and gently, using your hands to press down the dough to make sure the whole dough sits fully on the griddle..
- Brush the top with sesame oil. Grill until almost charred. Flip the dough. Immediately turn the heat down to medium-low..
- Spread a thin layer of that ricotta mixture onto the pizza dough. Immediately cover the griddle to generate steam so that the cheese will melt. As soon as the cheese melts and bottom is charred, remove the cover..
- Remove the pizza from heat and transfer onto a serving plate. Immediately. scatter arugula over the pizza dough, spreading out evenly. Fold the bacon (like shown in the photo) and lay it on top of the bed of arugula..
- Repeat the steps for the remaining pizza. Slice and serve immediately..