Banana and Chocolate Slice. Chocolate Chip Banana Bars are a simple & delicious banana bar recipe that's even better than banana bread! Great for breakfast, lunch and snacks in between. Add the egg and the vanilla and beat until well combined.
Pour the banana mixture into the well and stir just until combined. Remove half of the batter from the bowl. Our Double Chocolate Banana Fudge Loaf is perfect for using up those ripe bananas you have sitting in the fruit bowl (and the riper the better!). You can cook Banana and Chocolate Slice using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana and Chocolate Slice
- Prepare 2 of Bananas sliced.
- Prepare 180 grams of Self Raising flour.
- It’s 120 grams of softened butter.
- Prepare 120 grams of raw sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of chocolate chips or chocolate broken into pieces.
- You need 20 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of Egg.
Plus this recipe is freezer-friendly, so make it, pop it in the freezer and have easy snacks ready to go! Let's talk chickpea brownies or perhaps a better name chickpea blondies (due to their pale colour) I know the thought of combining Chickpeas, Banana and peanut butter into a chocolatey slice, sounds like a strange, perhaps almost an impossible combination but honestly, it's a combo my kids actually love. Chocolate/chocolate chip cake batter and banana cake batter combine – without artificial colors, flavors preservatives or high-fructose corn syrup – to create an instant favorite. Okay, so I made some changes after reading all the other reviews, and with these changes, this cake is amazing!!!
Banana and Chocolate Slice step by step
- Preheat Oven to 170 degrees..
- Add all ingredients into a food processor..
- Mix for a minute on medium to high. (or until all ingredients are combined well).
- Spoon batter into rectangle silicone moulds (Mine has 12 muesli bar sized compartments) or lined slice trays..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until skewer comes out clean..
- Try to resist eating until completely cool and firm. They might need more than an hour or so. If you use a slice tray, cut them into rectangles before serving..
- Serve with ice-cream or just on their own!.
Delia's Banana and Chocolate Chip Slice recipe. This recipe is adapted from one given to me by Tony Carver, the chef who cooks for Norwich City Football Club players at their training ground in Colney. He says make sure that you use really ripe bananas. A Spiced and Nutty Chocolate Banana Bread. Choconana Slice, Monkey Slice, Chocolate Monkey Slice, Banana Bites, Monkey Nugget Slice, Go Go Bananas Slice, Monkey Fudge, Bananarama Slice, Choc Bananarama, Monkey Food, Crazy for Bananas, Choc Perky and so many more!