Thin and crispy pizza with homemade tomato passata.
You can cook Thin and crispy pizza with homemade tomato passata using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thin and crispy pizza with homemade tomato passata
- It’s of Dough:.
- It’s 300 g of strong bread flour.
- Prepare 1 sachet of instant yeast.
- Prepare of Grind of sea salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 200 ml of warm water.
- It’s of Tomato base.
- You need 3 of large vine tomatoes.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s Squeeze of tomato purée.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Thin and crispy pizza with homemade tomato passata instructions
- Add free flour into a large bowl, then mix in the yeast and salt. Make a well, pour in 200ml warm water and the olive oil and bring together with a wooden spoon until you have a soft sticky dough. Lay onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 mins (I used my hands) until smooth. Cover with a cling film and set aside. I left ours for approx 4 hours and it was still thin and crispy..
- For the tomato base, blitz all the ingredients together. Done! Make sure you have all your toppings prepped..
- Cut dough ball into two and roll dough using a rolling pin into whatever shape you like. I made it quite thin and laid it into greaseproof paper then onto a hot baking tray. Use a thin layer of tomato sauce and leave the edges clear then top with whatever meat/veggies you like. Bake for approx 10 mins on a hot oven (200 fan)..