Tuna pizza. Tuna Pizza – New Low Carb PizzaMy Copenhagen Kitchen. With thi video you are going to learn how to make pizza base, (pizza dough) and how to combine tuna fish with other pizza toppings! The Tuna Pizza recipe out of our category saltwater Fish!
Our Tuna Pizza Olé, made with Chunk Light Tuna and a prepared pizza shell, is the perfect treat for a Saturday night sleepover! Tuna is a very popular topping for pizza in Morocco. Try this version with veggies and olives, using homemade pizza dough and homemade pizza Moroccan Tuna Pizza With Vegetables and Olives. You can cook Tuna pizza using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna pizza
- It’s of For the pizza dough.
- Prepare 8 oz of plain flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 pint of milk and warm water mixed.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of For the sauce.
- Prepare 1 (400 g) of tin chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Mixed herbs.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Topping.
- You need of Grated cheese (cheddar and/or mozzarella.
- You need of Peppers, mushrooms, olives, anchovies – toppings of your choice!.
If you like tuna you should try this tuna and red onion pizza. Add this game to your web page. This Tuna and Onion Pizza is a classic pizza and you can easily find it on any pizzeria menu in Italy. Pizza is a simple and hearty dish, just like Italian cuisine in general: there is no need to complicate it.
Tuna pizza step by step
- Add flour, yeast and sugar to bowl and mix. Slowly add milk and water and mix then knead to form a dough..
- Add olive oil to dough and knead again. Leave to rise somewhere warm for around 30 mins..
- While the pizza dough is rising, prepare the sauce. Add oil to pan and fry onions and garlic until soft (5 mins or so) add tuna, chopped tomatoes, herbs and pepper to taste. Stir and simmer for around 20 mins on a low heat. Meanwhile, heat oven to 180 degrees..
- The dough should have roughly double in size. Knead again then stretch out onto a pizza tray – this is the fun part! You could also split the dough to make mini pizzas..
- Spread the cooked sauce evenly onto the dough..
- Top with grated cheese….
- Add your delicious toppings and bake for 20 mins! It’s so easy and is delicious cold too. Serve with jacket potatoes and green veg..
Pizza is so tasty, and especially pizza tuna! Can you bake this pizza all by yourself? http Have you ever made pizza tricolor? This tuna pizza is reminiscent of the classic tuna salad, but in pizza form. Give this tuna pizza a try! Take your tuna salad outside the sandwich with fun and budget-friendly tuna pizza.