Chocolate shells with caramel mousse. These delicious Mini Caramel Cheesecake Mousse Tarts filled with Chocolate Truffle Ganache are the ultimate taste sensation! Perfect to include on your next Dessert Table. The light texture of the Dulce de leche Cheesecake Mousse pairs perfectly with the luscious Ganache Truffle filling and Chocolate.
For the salted caramel sauce, place the sugar, two tablespoons water and golden syrup in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. For the mousse, melt the chopped chocolate over a pan of hot, not boiling, water. Remove from the heat and allow to cool. You can cook Chocolate shells with caramel mousse using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate shells with caramel mousse
- You need 225 gr. of dark chocolate 70%.
- It’s 100 gr. of Brown sugar.
- It’s of egg whites from 3 eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of tartar cream.
- You need 55 gr. of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 80 gr. of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of silicone mold for chocolate shells.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of round cutters of the same diameter as each hemisphere in the form of silicone.
- You need 150 gr. of Plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp. of gelatin powder.
Fold the opposing edges towards the center and shower with caramelized hazelnuts. And much easier than your typical chocolate mousse. Meaning, it doesn't require seven bowls and moments of utter panic. You'll have an awesome pudding-esque caramel, chocolate concoction on your hands.
Chocolate shells with caramel mousse instructions
- FOR THE CHOCOLATE SHELLS At first melt the chocolate in a bain marie. Take the silicone mold and half-fill each case with the melted chocolate. Spread the chocolate with a spoon on the walls of each case..
- Turn the mold over a tray until the excess chocolate falls on it..
- Place the mold in the freezer for 20΄, until the chocolate is frozen. Then repeat the process and put the silicone mold back in the freezer until the chocolate is frozen again..
- FOR THE BASE In a bowl, place the coconut oil (at room temperature) and the sugar(55gr.) and stir until it gets fluffy. Then add the egg and mix well with the whisk..
- In another bowl, mix the flour, the salt and the gelatin powder and add them to the mixture of the coconut oil. Mix well, until you have a soft and slightly sticky dough..
- Place the dough in the refrigerator for at least 30’ and let it rest. After 30΄, open the dough to a thickness of 4mm and place it on a baking pan with non-stick paper. Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10΄, until it becomes golden brown.. After that, remove the baking pan directly from the oven and cut the biscuit with the round cutter(8 circles, while it is still hot, that will form the bases of the dessert). Let them cool well, then..
- FOR THE MOUSSE In a bain marie, place all the ingredients for the mousse and heat over medium heat, until the temperature reaches 65 ° C. At this temperature, the egg will be cooked, so it will be safe to eat and the sugar will melt, too. Once the temperature is reached, remove from the heat, and transfer the mixture to a bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat the mixture for about 10΄-15΄ at medium to high speed, until a fluffy and a voluminous mousse forms and has the room temperature..
- Once the mousse is as wanted, put it in the fridge for 5'..
- ASSEMBLING Take the silicone mold out of the freezer and fill each chocolate shell with the caramel mousse by using a corne. Then, place a biscuit base over the mousse. Put the silicone mold back in the fridge carefully for another 15΄. After 15 ',the dessert is ready to be served. Remove carefully the chocolate shells,filled with caramel mousse and biscuit base. You can decorate them in various ways, such as by creating a candy spoon..
- With patience and lots of mood, you will create a wonderful dessert that is going to impress everybody!!!.
I think you should do it, you know, to celebrate your selflessness and stuff. They are chocolate tart shells filled with a layer of banana caramel with peanuts, another layer of a triple chocolate salted caramel ganache and topped with chocolate mousse. Be careful not to over whisk this ganache because it has a tendency to "break" if handled too much. You can look at this as chocolate mousse stiffened by caramel or as a perfect caramel enriched by chocolate. Our home economist came up this tempting dessert that only requires three ingredients.