My 3 Cheese Pizza Topping Dip 😍.
You can have My 3 Cheese Pizza Topping Dip 😍 using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My 3 Cheese Pizza Topping Dip 😍
- You need 1/2 tin of chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbls of Tomato purèe.
- It’s 2 tbls of Tomato + herbs Pesto.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh basil or 1/4 Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 handful of Spinach chopped.
- It’s 1 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 tbls of Soft cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 of Red bell sweet pepper chopped small.
- It’s 4 tbls of grated chedder mild cheese.
- It’s 2-3 of cherry tomatoes sliced thin.
- You need 1 of little bit of Parsley on top to finish.
- You need of I used plain tortillas.
My 3 Cheese Pizza Topping Dip 😍 step by step
- Get all the ingedients together then start chopping..
- So Easy to do. In a saucepan add the tomatoes, tomato purée also Garlic purée add to a low – Medium heat..
- Pesto, basil oregano, Ricotta cheese and soft white cheese. Mix well make sure all cheeses are mixed in smooth. When it comes to the boil turn doen and simmer..
- Next chopped Spinach, then sweet peppers. Stir to mix..
- Add the mix to 2 bowls addcherry tomatoes on each,keeping 2 -4 slices for the top. then add the grated cheese and the sliced tomato add to microwave to melt the cheese if it has not melted serve hot with crackers or tortillas could use crisp too..