You can cook Pizza Express using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Express
- You need 100 ml of Water 1 part Hot, 2 parts Cold.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 10 grams of Flour for rolling.
- It’s 112 grams of Plain Flour.
Pizza Express step by step
- Pour the warm water, sugar and yeast into a mixing bowl and mix together, then leave to stand for 10-15 minutes..
- Sift the flour and salt into the mixing bowl and work all of the ingredients together using your hands.
- When it is one ball, take out of the bowl and place on a flat, floury surface.
- Fold and push the dough with the heel of your palm until it no longer sticks to your hand.
- The dough should be smooth and silky. Place it in a clean bowl, cover with a damp tea towel and leave in a warm place for about an hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 220°/200°C fan oven or gas mark 7. This is the perfect time to select and prepare your toppings..
- Your dough should now have doubled in size. Take it out of the bowl and place on a floury surface, then push your fist hard into the dough, turn it over and repeat.
- Now place your pizza base onto a baking tray, making sure any flour is tapped away.
- Then, using a floury rolling pin, roll the dough out into a circular shape so that it is 9” in diameter.
- CREATE YOUR PIZZA! with whatever ingredients you want.
- Place pizza into the oven and cook for 20 minutes.