Pizza pockets. Roll each portion of pizza pocket dough into rounds. Fold dough in half and close with fork tines. My McCain Pizza Pockets were left out of the freezer and have thawed, can I still use them?
Brush the top of each pizza pocket with egg wash. Serve the hot pizza pockets with the marinara sauce alongside for dipping. Easy Pizza Pockets come together in a snap and are totally delicious. You can cook Pizza pockets using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza pockets
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of self rasing flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 300 grams of greek yoghurt, plain.
- Prepare 1/2 tin of pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 75 grams of shaved ham, chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato, sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pizza cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of table salt.
Fill them up with your favorite pizza toppings for the perfect game day snack! Pizza Pocket Recipe is so delicious and better than any of those store bought pizza snacks. Once you try this delicious Pizza Pocket Recipe you will see how easy and delicious it is. Fill these tasty pizza pockets with pizza sauce, cheese, and your choice of toppings.
Pizza pockets instructions
- Sift both flours and salt in a large bowl. Stir to combine..
- Make a well in the centre..
- Add greek yoghurt. Stir with a wooden spoon until a dough is formed..
- Turn out onto a floured bench or board. Knead until all dough comes together..
- Cut into 4 portions. Roll out into 20cm circles..
- Spread tomato paste onto each circle. Top with toppings of choice or the ingredients in the list. Finish off with cheese..
- Fold over and pinch dough to hold in fillings. Heat a grill grove pan over medium heat..
- Place pizza pockets onto grill. Push down with firm hand. Cook 2mins on each side..
- Serve with salsa, salad or fried rice..
They're easy and make a fabulous weekend lunch or snack. Make the best party sandwiches ever with these puffy, crusty pockets of Roman-style pizza bianca. This cooking game will teach you how to make Pizza Pocket meal, which will definitely amaze and feed all of your hungry friends! Pizza pockets makes for a perfect snack for those hungry kids when they get home from a long day of school. These homemade pepperoni pizza pockets are a great make-ahead meal or snack.