Whole wheat pizza.
You can have Whole wheat pizza using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole wheat pizza
- Prepare 1/2 kg of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 packets of yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of little corn oil.
Whole wheat pizza instructions
- Heat the water a little so it is tepid and place it in a bowl..
- Dissolve the yeast in it..
- Add the sugar to help yeast activity and a little of the flour..
- Wait for 5 minutes..
- Then add the corn oil and gradually, the rest of the flour and the salt..
- Knead until the dough doesn't stick to your hands..
- Set it aside to rest for 20 minutes at a warm place..
- Use the dough accorgingly depending on the baking trays that you have available or the pizza size that you want to make..