White Chocolate and Matcha Soft Cake.
You can cook White Chocolate and Matcha Soft Cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate and Matcha Soft Cake
- Prepare 250 g of White chocolate.
- You need 30 g of matcha powder.
- You need 50 g of sour cream.
- You need 100 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 60 g of sugar.
- Prepare 6 of egg yorks.
- It’s 6 of egg white +60g sugar.
White Chocolate and Matcha Soft Cake instructions
- Whip egg white and sugar.
- Melt the white chocolate heating up on boiling water. Melt the butter in microwave..
- Mix egg york and sugar..
- Mix sour cream and heavy cream with egg york mixture..
- Put matcha powder..
- Combine butter and melted white chocolate..
- Put chocolate and butter mixture and add flour..
- Mix whipped egg white..
- Bake in 170℃ preheated oven for 45 minuets. Please put 1 cm deep boiled water in pan..
- Powder white sugar.