Rustig pizza dough. You can freeze homemade pizza dough no problem. Once you have let the dough rise, knock the air out and divide it into portion sizes. Ciao and welcome to Inside The Rustic Kitchen.
The dough should pass the windowpane test. You may have to incorporate more flour or water to achieve this Form dough into a ball by repeatedly folding in corners until surface tension develops. How To Make the Perfect Rustic Homemade Pizza Dough. You can have Rustig pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rustig pizza dough
- You need 500 gm of flour.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- You need 100 ml of olive oil (extra virgin).
- You need 25 gm of dried yeast.
- You need 100 gm of sugar.
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
I don't know about you, but I absolutely love pizza. In fact, pizza night has become a tradition in our house on the weekends. It's the quintessential first date food, the perfect meal to share with friends and Pizza's ability to be an appetizer or a meal, adapted to satisfy even the finickiest taste buds, and ease. How to Make Rustic Italian Pizza Dough.
Rustig pizza dough instructions
- Heat up the oven 270° in the meanwhile Mixed all the ingredients in a big bowl..
- Use hand to massage it until the dough didn't stick on the hand..
- After 1.5 hours, it will rise up double size. Roll it into 6 small balls. Let it rest again on the tray with open cover for at least 30min. (creating the crispy rustig side on the dough).
- After 30min, the balls rised again and it's the time to make it into pizza shape by hand (not roller)..
- Take up the round dough. Use the finger to hold on the side corner on the dough and turn it around little by little by finger until get the ring on the outside circle. Then put in table, flat it by pushing the middle to outer side then will get the flatter on the middle and a rough circle around the dough..
- Cover up with cloth and let it rest for 1.5 hours in room tempreture..
- Lastly place the dough on the baking tray or pizza stone, Then is ready to add in whatever you like..
- Move the raw pizza into the oven bake in 270° in 4min to 5min. Then is ready to served..
- Tips : The sauce must not too loose or too much to get the best result on the middle part of the pizza dough..
Place dough on a lightly floured work surface and with floured hands pull dough under to form a ball..pizza dough recipe with yeast. Rustic Pizza Dough Recipe , hands down the best Italian rustic The best, easy, thin and crispy crust rustic Italian pizza dough recipe you will ever make. It's made your way, thin crust or thick and exactly with the toppings you want. Nobody will care for your pizza the way you will. Pizza is a staple at our house, and we love making sprouted dough for it's whole-grain goodness and to switch up on our usual wheat flour pizza.