Easy Homemade Pizza.
You can have Easy Homemade Pizza using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Pizza
- Prepare 500 g of bread flour / plain flour.
- You need 5 g of dry yeast.
- You need 15 g of coarse salt.
- It’s 300 mls of water (room temp).
Easy Homemade Pizza instructions
- Combine flour salt and yeast into a bowl and mix with a spoon while slowly pouring water in as you mix. Once all the water is soaked in, mix with your hands and knead til you get a rough dough. Let it rest for 30mins.
- No flour on your container, knead for about 3-4 mins until you get more of a smoother wet ball. Place into a big bowl and cover it so the dough can ride in your fridge for 2-3 days.
- An hour before putting into your oven preheated at around 200°C, knead a little more and cut into 2-3 dough balls. Smooth them to round balls and cover with a cloth..
- These will cook in about 20mins, turn once half way. Enjoy!.