Chocolate strawberries. Chocolate Covered Strawberries make the best mothers day gifts! Our fresh juicy strawberries are Delicious Chocolate Covered Strawberry Gifts. A step by step guide for how to make EASY Chocolate Covered Strawberries, including ideas for toppings and a guide for making a DIY strawberry bouquet.
Strawberries dipped in melted bittersweet chocolate are simple and elegant. Dip each strawberry into tempered white chocolate (either completely or just the side you will be presenting face up). This is the ultimate guide to Chocolate Covered Strawberries. You can have Chocolate strawberries using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate strawberries
- It’s 1 pack of strawberries.
- Prepare 400 g of milk chocolate.
Let us walk you through all the tips and tricks to make the prettiest dessert of all time! Hi, I'm Lorena from Green Healthy Cooking and Rachel. Food Network Kitchen's Chocolate-Covered Strawberries are perfect as a sweet party treat or as a romantic dessert for two. This sweet treat is quite simple to make: just melt Other Ideas for Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
Chocolate strawberries step by step
- Wash strawberries and ensure they are completely dry before using.
- Pour boiling water into a pan, not too high. Place a glass bowl onto and keep on a low to medium heat. (ensure the water isn't touching the bowl).
- Break the chocolate into squares or small pieces and place into the bowl. Stir occasionly until melted. Then take off the heat..
- Pour melted chocolate into a thin glass or mug. (that can fit the strawberries).
- Dip the strawberries in by holding the stalk. Hold above and allow excess to drip. Dip again if needed then gently wipe off excess at the side of the cup..
- Place into cupcake cases or onto baking paper and allow to rest..
- For decoration you can melt a bar of white chocolate, cut a small hole at the end of a piping bag and drizzle..
Dip the strawberries in either white or dark. Learn to make beautiful chocolate dipped strawberries with this easy tutorial using dark chocolate, milk chocolate or white chocolate. Makes a beautiful and delicious homemade gift. How about one with a little bite. I have included helpful tips and tricks so your strawberries emerge stunning.