Gluten Free Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Gluten Free Chocolate Cake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
- You need 200 g of softened butter.
- You need 200 g of caster sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 200 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 50 g of butter.
- You need 75 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 50 g of chocolate.
- It’s 25 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of golden syrup.
Gluten Free Chocolate Cake step by step
- Beat together the butter and sugar.
- Beat in the eggs, vanilla extract, flour, cocoa and milk.
- Divide the mixture between two oiled and lined 20/8” round tins.
- Bake in a pre heated oven for 25-30 mins.
- Cool the cakes on a wire rack.
- To make the filling soften the butter, put in a bowl and mix in the icing sugar and cocoa.
- Spread the filling over the top of one of the cold cake layer, place the other cake layer on top.
- To make the topping put the chocolate, butter and golden syrup into a bowl and gently melt together.
- As soon as the chocolate is melted stir the topping and spread it over the cake..