Prosciutto and Rocket Filo Pizza. Easy to prepare pizza perfect for everyone. Find the perfect prosciutto and rocket pizza stock photo. Try our easy to follow kumato®, bocconcini, prosciutto and rocket pizza recipe.
Then add the yeast and sugar until the mixture has Roll out the dough on a flat surface lightly dusted with flour. Remove the pizza base from the oven, flip it over onto a new tray and peel away the baking paper. Spread with the pizza sauce, scatter with cheese and top with the prosciutto. You can have Prosciutto and Rocket Filo Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prosciutto and Rocket Filo Pizza
- You need 5 Sheets of Filo Pastry.
- It’s 6 Slices of Prosciutto.
- You need 6 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Red Onion.
- You need 1/2 Tube of Tomato Puree.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Creme Fraiche.
- Prepare of Mozzarella.
- You need of Rocket leaves.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Oil.
This pizza has a delicious prosciutto and rocket topping that you literally throw on the pizza as it comes out hot from the oven. Take out of the oven and top with the prosciutto and rocket. Serve pizzas topped with rocket and drizzled with oil. Don't assemble or cook pizzas until just before serving to keep them from becoming soggy.
Prosciutto and Rocket Filo Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 200C. Slice the tomatoes, onion and mozzarella..
- Mix creme Fraiche with tomato puree.
- Lay first filo on baking parchment and coat with melted butter. Repeat step with each sheet, and then roll side to form a crust..
- Paste the tomato puree mixture evenly over the base. Next place the mozzarella slices, cherry tomatoes and onion evenly on top..
- Sprinkle with black pepper to taste. Cook in oven for 10 mins..
- Add rocket leaves and prosciutto before serving and enjoy!.
A few big handfuls of rocket. If you have a pizza stone. A healthier home-made pizza: Prosciutto, Rocket and Grana Cheese Pizza! My husband adores pizza… so, to please him (and the kids!), I usually make pizza on Sunday evening. Home made pizza can be quite healthy, depending on the toppings you use and it is quite common in Italian houses to.