Silken Tofu & Rum Raisins Chocolate Truffles.
You can cook Silken Tofu & Rum Raisins Chocolate Truffles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Silken Tofu & Rum Raisins Chocolate Truffles
- Prepare 200 g of Dark Chocolate Buttons *if you use a block, chop up coarsely.
- Prepare 150 g of Silken Tofu *You can use 150ml Cream instead.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Rum-steeped Raisins OR Sultanas.
- You need 6 (60 g) of Arnott’s Choc Ripple Biscuits *OR Chocolate-Flavoured Biscuits.
- It’s of Pistachio Nuts *diced.
- Prepare of Almonds *diced.
- It’s of Cocoa Powder.
Silken Tofu & Rum Raisins Chocolate Truffles step by step
- Place Silken Tofu in a small heatproof bowl, break into smaller pieces, and heat in the microwave for 1 minutes to warm up and also to help water to come out. Discard the water, and use a whisk or hand blender to blend until smooth (OR almost smooth)..
- Place Dark Chocolate in a separate heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and melt chocolate. Alternatively, you can heat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Stir until smooth..
- Add the blended Silken Tofu, Rum Raisins and coarsely broken Choc Ripple Biscuits, and mix to combine. Line a small container with plastic wrap, pour the mixture in the container and cool in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours until completely set..
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and roll into balls. Coat with diced Pistachio Nuts, diced Almonds or Cocoa Powder..