Festive chocolate dip. Once the chocolate was melted, it was time to dip! I chose to only dip half of the cookie in the chocolate but. This Hot Chocolate Dip is the easiest and most festive dessert you'll have this holiday season!
For delicious dipping chocolate, use Chocoley Bada Bing Bada Boom Gourmet Compound Dipping Chocolate (available in dark, milk & white) OR use no oil needed, mouthwatering Belgian style. Chocolate dipped pretzels are so quick and simple to make and you can really make them to fit your personal tastes. I wanted them to look fun and festive so chose the type of chocolate based on that. You can cook Festive chocolate dip using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Festive chocolate dip
- It’s 1 bar of milk chocolate.
- You need of Bread stick, biscuits or fruit that you can find in your cupboard, marshmallows.
- It’s of Some edible decorations like hundreds and thousands, star, Christmas shapes sugar paste.
I came up with this layered peanut butter treat when my dad gave me a big bag of apples. The dip has been one of my favorites ever since. Dip the cookies in the melted chocolate and then place on a parchment-lined surface (or back on the parchment-lined. These chocolate dipped Lebkuchen are really easy to make, keep well and embody all the flavours Lebkuchen are a traditional German festive biscuit, similar to gingerbread but are softer and more.
Festive chocolate dip step by step
- Put some water in a small saucepan, bring it to boil low heat. Place a bowl on top, break up milk chocolate and add it on the bowl. Leave it to melt and stir well..
- Once your chocolate melt, just have fun use your breadstick, ginger biscuits, marshmallows and fruits dip in the chocolate and the edible decorations..
- So much fun making this with children too 🎄🎅🥰.
Learn to make beautiful chocolate dipped strawberries with this easy tutorial using dark chocolate, milk chocolate or white chocolate. Makes a beautiful and delicious homemade gift. Juicy fresh fruit and melt-in-your-mouth chocolate go. A good dunking in some melted chocolate makes these extra special – remember to pop them in Melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering water. When the flapjacks are baked, cut them into small.