Ramekin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Ramekin Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ramekin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 75 g of Unbleached All Purpose Flour,.
- You need 20 g of Demerara Sugar,.
- Prepare 1/4 TSP of Sea Salt,.
- You need 20 g of Light Muscovado Sugar,.
- It’s 1/4 TSP of Baking Soda,.
- Prepare 1 of Egg,.
- It’s 55 g of Unsalted Butter Softened,.
- Prepare of Dark Chocolate Pistoles Preferably Callebaut 70%, 85g.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Pure Vanilla Paste,.
Ramekin Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius or 350 fahrenheit. In a bowl, add flour, salt and baking soda. Stir to combine well. In another large bowl, add butter and sugar..
- Using a hand or stand mixer, cream until light and fluffy. Add in vanilla and eggs. Whisk until well combined. Fold in the flour mixture 1/3 portion at a time until fully incorporated..
- Lastly, fold in the chocolate. Divide the cookie dough equally into ramekins. I managed to get 3 servings weighing about 100g each..
- Place onto a baking tray. Wack into oven and bake for 13 to 15 mins. The inside should be still fudgy and soft. Serve immediately while they are still warm..