Tasty pizza pancakes. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. I clipped this recipe from our local paper a few years ago. It's a tasty lunch treat for hearty appetites.
Create fun and tasty mini-pizzas by topping pancakes with all of your favorite toppings. Who would have thought that pizza was so easy to make? Create fun and tasty mini-pizzas by topping pancakes with all of your favorite toppings. You can cook Tasty pizza pancakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tasty pizza pancakes
- You need 100 g of plain flour.
- You need 2 of large egg.
- It’s 300 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sunflour or vegetable oil, plus a little extra for frying.
- It’s of Tomato puree.
- It’s of Grated cheese.
Who would have thought that "pizza" was so easy to make? MORE+ LESS Pizza pancakes is a bit of a crazy but enthralling idea, bringing together two of our favorite dishes. Fast and easy to prepare just like pancakes. As tasty and unmissable as pizza.
Tasty pizza pancakes instructions
- Put the flour, eggs, milk, tbsp oil and pinch of salt into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth batter. Set aside for 30 minutes to rest..
- Set a small non-stick frying pan or crepe pan over a medium heat and carefully wipe with some oiled kitchen paper. When hot, cook your pancakes for 1 min on each side until golden, keeping them warm in an oven as you go along..
- After one spread a bit of tomato puree and sprinkle a bit of cheese on each one, even season with a few herbs of your choice. Afterward fold like a wrap and then if you want you can cook each one longer to melt the cheese.
- Plate up and enjoy!.
Using a basic pancakes recipe, these savory Pizza Pancakes are perfect for game day, after-school snacking or A fun twist on pizza, using a basic pancakes recipe and adding favorite pizza toppings. Tasty pizza and really good pancakes! Staff is kind, also And really tasty pancakes. if you are in Trogir and want to eat for a good price visit Big Moma. Okonomiyaki (Japanese Pancake) Recipe : Japanese "as you like" pancakes are savoury cabbage pancakes topped with bacon and grilled until golden brown before being topped with a tasty sauce. Pancakes have always been a popular choice for breakfasts.