Easy peasy chocolate truffles. Crush (or process in a food processor) nine Oreo® biscuits, set aside. Once the Chocolate has completely melted get two forks, put a truffle on the four and dip in in the chocolate until it is totally covered. The longer the Truffles has been chilled, the easier the dipping usually is.
Heat the cream in the microwave. Easy Chocolate Truffles – These deliciously rich and fudgy chocolate truffles have a soft and creamy centre which are coated in a hard shell. These truffles are super easy to throw together, and they are so decadent, you'll find it hard to stop at just one. 🙂. You can cook Easy peasy chocolate truffles using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy peasy chocolate truffles
- You need of For the ganache.
- It’s 100 g of dark chocolate.
- It’s 150 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of flavouring (see step 4).
- Prepare of For the toppings.
- It’s 1 of variety of different things (see step 6).
They're made up of three types of chocolate. Classic , easy chocolate truffles recipe (chocolate ganache truffle) using melted dark chocolate melts. Wonderful after dinner treat or for gifting. Chocolate – the better the quality, the better the truffle.
Easy peasy chocolate truffles step by step
- To make the ganache, pour the cream in a saucepan and heat on a low-medium heat until it starts to bubble and is slightly hot to touch..
- Meanwhile break the chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl or container..
- Once the cream is hot pour on to the chocolate and keep stirring until the chocolate has melted..
- Pour in 1tsp (or more if you want a stronger flavour) of your choice. Suggestions: any kind of liquor, flavoured syrups (like the ones you get in coffee shops), port, coffee (cooled) or you could just leave them plain!.
- Pop the container into the fridge and leave overnight to set. When it is set it should be solid but soft enough to leave fingerprints in it..
- The following day, put out a selection of plates with your chosen toppings on them. E.g. cocoa powder, chopped nuts, freeze dried strawberries/raspberries, desiccated coconut, chocolate shavings, edible glitter, edible stars or anything else you can think of!.
- Take the ganache out of the fridge and put 1tsp of it into your hands..
- Roll it into a ball and then roll it around on one of your toppings plates.
- Place your truffle into a little paper or straight on to the plate if serving right away..
- It’s a very messy job but lots of fun! Make sure you keep them in the fridge until you give them to someone or they’ll be all melty.
- Arrange nicely in a box and then enjoy!.
But still so luxurious made with mainstream brand chocolate you get in grocery stores. In this article I'm sharing a super simple recipe for dairy and gluten free chocolate truffles. Get yourself a few bowls and fill with your desired toppings. Use a teaspoon to scoop small amounts of the chocolate truffle mixture and roll them into balls in your hands. Elegant yet easy, Easy Chocolate Truffles are made with cream cheese, powdered sugar, chocolate and vanilla are rolled in walnuts, cocoa and coconut.