Ginger, coconut and white chocolate rounds. These dark chocolate ginger cookies (originally inspired by David Lebovitz' macarons, but quite different from his recipe) are sandwiched together with a white chocolate coconut and ginger ganache- I think the flavor combination is really exquisite. If you don't like white chocolate (I do. I cannot believe I haven't been eating these all my life.
A wide variety of coconut white chocolate options are available to you, such as solid, pasty, and liquid. An energising chocolate drink made from a purely plant-based, white coconut chocolate and coconut milk, giving it an exotic, tropical flavour. Coconut Truffles blend the mellow sweetness of white chocolate with the tropical flavor of shredded coconut for a delicate, rich truffle. You can have Ginger, coconut and white chocolate rounds using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger, coconut and white chocolate rounds
- It’s 300 gram of white chocolate.
- Prepare 100 gram of ginger biscuits.
- Prepare 50 gram of desiccated coconut.
- You need 20 gram of milk chocolate or peanut butter.
Use a spoon or a small candy scoop to form small balls from the ganache, roll them between your hands to get them round, and place them on a foil-lined tray. Fold in the chocolate, cranberries, and half the coconut flakes. Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan, sprinkling the remaining coconut evenly over the top. SAFFRON BUNDT CAKE WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE COCONUT GANACHECall me cupcake.
Ginger, coconut and white chocolate rounds step by step
- In a food processor blitz the ginger biscuits to fine crumbs. In a double boiler melt the white chocolate. Once the chocolate is melted add the coconut powder and ginger biscuit crumbs to the chocolate and mix well. Spoon into the mould and tap. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Remove from the mould. Melt the milk chocolate or peanut butter and fill it in a piping bag. Pipe in the middle and decorate with edible balls or fondant leaves..
These coconut truffles are a breeze to make, with an irresistible combination of coconut and white chocolate. Coconut Macarons with White Chocolate Strawberry Ganache. Melt chocolate with cream in a bain marie over low heat. Stir continuously until the chocolate is almost melted. Add butter and continue stirring until smooth.