Chocolate Hazelnut Pastries.
You can cook Chocolate Hazelnut Pastries using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Hazelnut Pastries
- Prepare 1 sheet of gluten and dairy free pastry I used JusRol.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 4 tbsps of dairy free chocolate and hazelnut spread.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of icing sugar optional.
Chocolate Hazelnut Pastries instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Cut the pastry sheet into four rectangles Spread 1 tablespoon of the chocolate hazelnut spread down the centre of each pastry Cut slanting strips about 2cm wide along both sides of the filling.
- Fold the two ends over to seal the pastries and pleat the pastries using the strips you have just cut Brush with the beaten egg Bake in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes Allow to cool and dust with the icing sugar.