Cauliflower Pizza Base With Bresaola and Mushrooms For Jamo.
You can have Cauliflower Pizza Base With Bresaola and Mushrooms For Jamo using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Pizza Base With Bresaola and Mushrooms For Jamo
- You need of Pizza Base.
- It’s 200 g of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of wholemeal (or almond) flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely grated parmesan.
- You need 1/4 cup of mozarella.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each of oregano/parsley/rosemary.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Couple of pinches of pepper.
- It’s of Pizza Toppings.
- You need 200 g of bresaola (low fat option instead of prosciutto).
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce for pizza base (I do still by this premade; the organic versions do have leas salt and sugar in them).
- It’s 1/2 of red onion thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated mozarella.
- Prepare of Mushrooms/peppers/chicken and anything else you like (just pre-cook it!).
Cauliflower Pizza Base With Bresaola and Mushrooms For Jamo instructions
- The pizza base: Preheat the oven to 200 degrees fan assisted. Slightly oil a baking sheet and place onto oven tray. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl then spread onto baking sheet (the mixture will be wet) to reach desires size and thickness (I keep it thin and large). Place in oven (on a high shelf) to bake until golden (about 20-25min)..
- The pizza toppings: Whilst the pizza is baking, pre cook all the toppings (except for the cold meats). Take pizza out of oven. Spread tomato base evenly. Add the mozarella and then spread your toppings..
- Cook the pizza again for a further 5-10min on a medium shelf. Once out of the oven, grate some more fresh pepper to season..