Chocolate Spread Chocolate Cake.
You can have Chocolate Spread Chocolate Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Spread Chocolate Cake
- It’s 50 g of butter.
- Prepare 50 g of caster sugar.
- You need 2 of large hen eggs or 3 small.
- It’s 100 g of Self Raising Flour.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 of small teaspoon of Bicarbonate of Soda.
- Prepare 25 g of Cocoa Powder.
- You need of Shop bought Chocolate Spread.
- It’s Carton of Whipping Cream,Double Cream.
Chocolate Spread Chocolate Cake step by step
- So depending on your method,whether you use a mixing bowl and wooden spoon,or you use a Kenwood Food Mixer – put the butter in first along with the caster sugar and then blend.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl and then gradually add a bit of the egg mix at a time – blending – until it has all been incorporated.
- Then add the Self Raising Flour,baking powder,bicarbonate soda and cocoa powder too a flour sieve and then shake into the mixing bowl (for the Cocoa Powder it may require more than 25g).Blend and add a bit of Pasteurized Milk too get the right consistency,the mix should just fall off the end of a Wooden Spoon..
- Preheat the oven too Gas Mark 6 and then grease the Cake Tin with softened butter and then dust flour on top of it – getting rid of the excess flour – pour cake batter in and then bake – is a small amount – so might be done in 30 minutes,put a dinner knife in the middle of the cake too see if the cake is done,if it comes out clear and hot then the indications are that the cake is done,leave too cool in the cake tin for about 10 minutes..
- Empty onto a wire Cake Rack too cool down completely.
- Whip the Double Cream,apply the Chocolate Spread too the middle of the cake and then add the Cream – add the Cream when you are just about too have a slice,dusting with Icing Sugar is definitely a good idea..