Chocolate Coated Chestnuts.
You can have Chocolate Coated Chestnuts using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Coated Chestnuts
- It’s 20 of Roasted & Peeled Chestnuts.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Rum OR Brandy.
- You need 120 g of Dark Chocolate *broken into small pieces.
Chocolate Coated Chestnuts instructions
- Place Chestnuts in a small bowl, sprinkle with Rum (OR Brandy) and marinate over night. *I found wrapping with a piece of plastic food wrap is the best way to evenly marinate Chestnuts with the minimal amount of Rum..
- Dry the marinated Chestnuts with paper towel..
- Place broken Chocolate in a heat-proof bowl, and heat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes OR over a saucepan of boiling water. Mix well until smooth..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Dip a few Chestnuts in the melted Chocolate, then pick up using 2 forks or chopsticks, one Chestnut at a time, and lay on the prepared baking paper. Repeat with remaining Chestnuts..
- Allow them to cool until Chocolate has set..