You can cook Chocolate Mousse using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse
- You need of Dark Sweet Chocolate, chopped into small pieces – (1,000 grams).
- It’s of Heavy Cream (425 grams).
- You need of Heavy Cream (1 liter).
- You need of Egg Yolks (8 pcs).
- It’s of Whole Eggs (4 pcs).
- It’s of Granulated Sugar (1/4 cup).
- You need of Powdered Gelatin (12grams).
- It’s of Water (1/4 cup).
Chocolate Mousse instructions
- Boil the 425 grams heavy cream and pour into the chopped chocolate. Whisk until well blended and set aside to make it cold and stiff, and if the chocolate is not melt properly then you put on the double boiler and whisk until the chocolate is well melted and smooth. This is your dark chocolate ganache. You will need 3 cups..
- Place the egg yolks, whole eggs and the sugar into a mixing bowl and cook the mixture in double boiler. Whisk constantly until it forms stiff peaks. This is call Sabayon. Set aside..
- Using the wire whisk attachment beat the cream (1 litter) at medium speed until it form stiff peaks. Set aside.
- Bloom the gelatin with water. Once bloomed, melt it a double broiler..
- Mix the chocolate ganache and sabayon together and put the gelatin then whisk or beat to incorporate properly the mixture..
- Put in ramekin containers, glasses or any mold you desire. Chill until set or overnight inside the chiller is much better result, garnish or decorate..