Chocolate, banana and pecan pancakes. We added ripe bananas, sweet chocolate chips and pecans to pancake batter for a yummy wake-up call topped with maple syrup. These fluffy and delicious Chocolate Banana Pancakes are healthy and easy to make. Sweetened with bananas and dark chocolate, you won't be able to stop eating them.
Drizzle pancakes with a criss-cross pattern of cinnamon cream cheese glaze, chocolate syrup and. Bananas and chocolate chips are folded into traditional pancake batter creating a sweet treat for weekend breakfast. Stir baking mix, milk, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until batter is smooth; fold in banana and chocolate chips until just combined. You can cook Chocolate, banana and pecan pancakes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate, banana and pecan pancakes
- You need 50 g of pecan nuts.
- You need 100 g of gluten free porridge oats.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coco powder.
- You need 150 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 1 handful of chocolate chips (optional).
Keywords: banana chocolate chip pancakes, banana pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes, Heart-Shaped Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes, valentine's day breakfast. More Healthy Pancake Recipes: Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes. Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes are an easy pancake recipe with tons of bananas and chocolate chips. We love how easy these are to make!
Chocolate, banana and pecan pancakes step by step
- Put all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in to a jug, using a hand blender blend it all till it resembles a thick pancake batter, (you may need a little more coconut milk) add chocolate chips is using.
- Once it is a batter, heat a pan on a medium heat and brush with a little oil and pour some batter into the pan to required sized pancakes. When they start to bubble they are ready to flip an cook to a golden brown on both sides.
- Once you cooked them, stack them up and top with what ever topping you like and eat them.
If your kids beg for pancakes but balk at the thought of banana pancakes, make these. They have chocolate chips, which is a guarantee that your kids will. Fold in the pecans, most of the melted butter and whisk until batter is smooth. When small bubbles appear on the uncooked surface. Adapted from the Joy of Cooking.